The Wilderness Weekend: Algonquin Park
Algonquin Park, ON, Canada
Adult - $ 0-1225 Child - $ 0-1225 Price - $$$
- Provides Safe Drinking Water for Guests
- Equipment Provided
- Audio/Verbal Information Given
- Quiet Retreat Space
- Guide Available
- Washroom Available
- Inclusive of Local People
- Supportive Work Environment & Culture
- Environmentally Conscious
- Energy Efficient
- Water Efficient
- Supports the Local Economy
- 100% Locally Owned
Slow down, unplug, relax and connect with nature.
This weekend in the wilderness will get you away from the noise of your day to day and into a quiet place in the natural beauty of Ontario.
Algonquin Park (just over 3 hours North of Toronto) is a true representation of Canadian lands: dense maple forests line the trails, over 2,400 lakes and 1,200 kilometers of streams and rivers. This picturesque park in Canada is a place made to explore.
On this trip, get away from the noise of day to day life (we’re silencing all notifications) and embrace the art of being still in nature.
Algonquin Park, ON, CanadaView in a map
- Clothing, toiletries - anything you need for a weekend away! Packing list will be sent.